Career Advice and More
We know that investment management is an extremely competitive field. Firms receive thousands of resumes for one or two dozen openings. The challenge is to make your resume stand out among these thousands.
- What recruiters are looking for in an investment management interview
- The characteristics of successful traders.
- How to demonstrate a passion for the markets
- How to show your analytical skill and ease with numbers
- How to present a succinct stock case
- How to articulate your trading strategy
- . . . and more